Hodgdon BL-C2 Smokeless Powder - 8 Lb.
- 8.01 LBS
- Maximum Purchase:
- 2 units
- Calculated at Checkout
- Product Type:
- Rounds Per Case:
Hodgdon BL-C(2) Smokeless Powder - 8 Lb.
Due to demand this item is limited to 2 per order.
A spherical powder, BL-C(2) began as a military powder used in the 7.62 NATO and naturally has applications for 308 Winchester.
When it was first introduced to the handloader, benchrest shooters and other target shooters made it an instant success. BL-C(2) works extremely well in the 204 Ruger, 223 Remington, 17 Remington, 22 PPC and many more.
Hazmat Shipment Warning to ALL Customers
- This item has restrictions that may prevent its sale by age or location. Please, check with your Federal, State, and Local laws and Regulations for purchasing, obtaining, shipping, and or possession of Powders or Primers known as Small Arms Powder(s), Smokeless Powder(s) for Small Arms, Primer(s), and or Primer(s) Cap Type. These laws and or regulations and or restrictions that are the CUSTOMERS SOLE RESPONSIBILITY.
- Age to buy a product on Miwall Corp website you are Required to be at least 21 years of age
- Any and all purchase orders will incur a Standard Ground Shipping Fee.
- Please see Applicable Hazmat Fees for additional information if you are purchasing a Hazmat related item.
- Applicable Hazmat Fees: Any and all orders containing Hazmat items will incur a Hazmat Fee. Some Hazmat items may incur more than one hazmat fee.We are doing our best to maintain the lowest possible HAZMAT Fee for the sake of our customers.
- Due to regulations certain items that are HAZMAT CANNOT BE SHIPPED TOGETHER.
- Due to the DOT 49 CFR Regulations we ONLY ship ground transportation to the contiguous 48 States. 172.320 49 CFR Regulations.
- Due to the DOT 49 CFR Regulations Hazardous Materials such as Primers and Powder are not eligible for returns due to regulations and are not eligible by our policy for credit with Miwall Corp. Undeliverable, refused, or unclaimed Hazmat shipments will not be eligible for returns or refunds. Therefore, we will NOT refund for any Hazmat items purchased, we will NOT refund Hazmat Fees, and we will NOT refund Standard Shipping Fees. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- We RECOMMEND that every person follows the Warnings and Directions per each Manufacturer. Each manufacture warning and directions can be found at their website. At Miwall we don’t accept any responsibility for Not Following the Warnings and or the Directions to prevent yourself and others from Hazardous Conditions and or Fatalities.
Warning Guidelines About Smokeless Powder:
- Do not exceed the loads displayed in the reloaders guide.
- Never mix any two powders regardless of type, brand, or source.
- Never substitute any smokeless powder for Black Powder or any Black Powder substitute.