Winchester Ammunition 9 MM - 147 Grain Bonded Hollow Point PDX1 - 200 Rounds - Case
- Maximum Purchase:
- 2 units
- Rounds Per Box:
- Rounds Per Case:
- 9 MM
Winchester Ammunition 9 mm 147 Grain Bonded Hollow Point PDX Defender - 200 Rounds - Case
Due to demand this item is limited to 2 per order.
Engineered to maximize terminal ballistics as defined by FBI test protocol, PDX1 Defender ammunition provides maximum stopping power for the ultimate in personal defense. Our innovative bonding process welds the jacket to lead core for improved penetration, 1.5x expansion and the proven performance you rely on when the stakes are high.
- Cartridge - 9 MM
- Grain Weight - 147 Grains
- Muzzle Velocity - 1000 Feet per Second
- Muzzle Energy - 326 Foot Pounds
- Bullet Style - Hollow Point PDX Defender
- Case Type - Nickle Plated Brass
- Reloadable - Yes