IMR Target Smokeless Powder - 8 Lb. ** ADULT SIGNATURE REQUIRED** SEE DETAILS IN DESCRIPTION
- 8.01 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Product Type:
- Rounds Per Case:
IMR Target Smokeless Powder - 8 Lb.
Adult Signature Required:
For ALL Hazmat Deliveries the recipient must be 21 years of age & present a valid government issued I.D. upon delivery.
IMR Target is one of a new IMR family of powders that have comparable burn speeds to competitor powders. This new IMR family uses new, modern technology to ensure the product is “green,” burns clean and, in most cases, results in more energy from each grain of powder. IMR powders are consistent in bulk densities from lot to lot, eliminating some of the variability inherent in other competitors.
IMR Target is a fast-burning pistol powder yielding outstanding performance in 25 ACP, 38 Special and 45 ACP. It’s perfect for cowboy action target loads, where reduced recoil loads are needed.
For shotshell usage, powder densities are similar to competitor data. Most shotshell data is similar, but IMR recommends always consulting www.IMRReloading.com for the correct, up-to-date data and bushing charts. For pistol usage, pistol data is materially different from competitor data with lower charge weights and higher velocities at maximum pressures. IMR recommends always consulting www.IMRReloading.com for the correct, up-to-date data.
Hazmat Shipment Warning to ALL Customers
- This item has restrictions that may prevent its sale by age or location. Please, check with your Federal, State, and Local laws and Regulations for purchasing, obtaining, shipping, and or possession of Powders or Primers known as Small Arms Powder(s), Smokeless Powder(s) for Small Arms, Primer(s), and or Primer(s) Cap Type. These laws and or regulations and or restrictions that are the CUSTOMERS SOLE RESPONSIBILITY.
- Age to buy a product on Miwall Corp website you are Required to be at least 21 years of age
- Any and all purchase orders will incur a Standard Ground Shipping Fee.
- Please see Applicable Hazmat Fees for additional information if you are purchasing a Hazmat related item.
- Applicable Hazmat Fees: Any and all orders containing Hazmat items will incur a Hazmat Fee. Some Hazmat items may incur more than one hazmat fee.We are doing our best to maintain the lowest possible HAZMAT Fee for the sake of our customers.
- Due to regulations certain items that are HAZMAT CANNOT BE SHIPPED TOGETHER.
- Due to the DOT 49 CFR Regulations we ONLY ship ground transportation to the contiguous 48 States. 172.320 49 CFR Regulations.
- Due to the DOT 49 CFR Regulations Hazardous Materials such as Primers and Powder are not eligible for returns due to regulations and are not eligible by our policy for credit with Miwall Corp. Undeliverable, refused, or unclaimed Hazmat shipments will not be eligible for returns or refunds. Therefore, we will NOT refund for any Hazmat items purchased, we will NOT refund Hazmat Fees, and we will NOT refund Standard Shipping Fees. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- We RECOMMEND that every person follows the Warnings and Directions per each Manufacturer. Each manufacture warning and directions can be found at their website. At Miwall we don’t accept any responsibility for Not Following the Warnings and or the Directions to prevent yourself and others from Hazardous Conditions and or Fatalities.
Warning Guidelines About Smokeless Powder:
- Do not exceed the loads displayed in the reloaders guide.
- Never mix any two powders regardless of type, brand, or source.
- Never substitute any smokeless powder for Black Powder or any Black Powder substitute.