Q: What does the Platinum Package Protection cover?
A: We know what you have ordered is of a sensitive matter and feel our customers should be covered by the best plan available. When you add the Platinum Package Protection to your Miwall order at checkout, you gain the power to easily file claims for packages that end up lost, damaged, or stolen during the shipping process.
Q: When can I file a claim if I purchased the Platinum Package Protection?
A: If the need to file a claim occurs, below is the time frame of action.
- Lost – file claim no earlier than 7 days from the estimated delivery date and no later than 30 days from the last scan update.
- Damaged – File a claim Photos will be requested of the package and contents (In certain cases of the overpack) no later than 10 business days after the delivery date.
- Stolen (Marked as Delivered by UPS) – File a claim no later than 15 days after the delivery date. Items over $200 in value will require a police report.
Q: Where is my order after shipment?
A: We recommend downloading the UPS My Choice app for updates and estimated delivery date. With the app you can authorize them to deliver to a certain area of the residence or have them hold it at the nearest hub to pick up at your convenience.
Q: What if my order never arrives?
A: We know how the shipping process goes; packages get lost at the hub, get stuck in transit, and at times get delivered to the wrong address. Fortunately, Platinum Package Protection can protect you from all these shipping fails. If you opted for this shipping add-on, you can file a lost package claim 7 days after the last scan update. From there it won't take long for your claim to be reviewed.
Q: What if my order gets damaged during shipment?
A: With Platinum Package Protection, the items in your order are protected against shipping damage. If you opted for Platinum Package Protection, you can file a damaged package claim immediately upon receiving your order; you will be asked to provide pictures of items, invoices, and outer packaging after the claim has first been reviewed.
Q: What if my order gets stolen?
A: Fortunately with Platinum Package Protection, stolen items are covered and eligible for claims. If you opted for Platinum Package Protection, you can file a stolen package claim immediately upon the shipment being marked delivered, just keep in mind that items over $200 USD in value will require a police report. From there it won't take long for your claim to be reviewed.
- Rebate 2022 - Winchester & Browning
- Platinum Package Protection
- Father's Day Sale - 2022
- High Demand - Longer Shipping Times
- Ammo Registration Checklist